Our goal is to satisfy your needs and budget to produce the best results for your application.
360° product photo
pricing depends on many variables: product size/shape/setup time to photograph;
number of images required, post-processing time, etc. Basically
it comes down to the amount of time it takes to shoot and process the images,
and that depends on just what your specific needs are.
Please contact us
with your detailed requirements for a quote.
Basic shots start at $50/item, and go up depending on the amount of extras.
For virtual tours
, the price varies depending on the nature of the job--the location, number of panoramic images, and many other factors.
For example, fees can vary by industry type and usage by the client.
There will be a difference in the perceived value for clients in such diverse markets as
a short-term home listing for a realtor vs. an educational non-profit client vs. a Fortune 500 client.
Please contact us
to discuss the nature of your job (e.g. the number and types of images required)
and details about how the images will be displayed or any other extras you may be interested in (e.g. web consultation
or help in displaying the images on your site) and we'll get back to you with a quote.
Keep in mind the long-term benefits of high-quality interactive images.
360° product images or virtual tours created today will usually remain viable for many years on your web site.
360° interactive images are powerful bait:
Good ones can lure buyers; poor or non-functioning ones can turn them away.
With 360 Degree Views, you'll get high quality 360° interactive images tailored to your needs and specifications,
guaranteed to work on all popular computer/browser combinations.
When you divide the cost by the number of years the images will used can you really
afford to NOT go with the best?
- Our quoted fees cover photography, production/editing costs and short term hosting.
- The customer keeps the files with an unlimited license to use them.
- The original copyright ownership of the images remains with the photographer unless otherwise negotiated.
- Permanant storage on our server may incur a small yearly maintenance charge
- Shoots outside the Rochester MN area may require an additional mileage charge.
- No cancellation or refunds allowed after the photo shoot is complete.
- Customer satisfaction is very important to us! If you're not 100% happy with the images we've created for you,
let us know and we'll do everything we can to make it right.
We can accept payment through these means:
- By Online Payment via an email invoice paid though our
3rd party secure system
- By Check/Money Order via US mail (paper) invoice